Photocopiers & Printers
What is it?
The Education Buying Managed Print Solutions and Digital Transformation Services Framework Agreement is a compliant way to access great pricing on multi-functional devices, ways to become paperless and solutions for hybrid working for your school or MAT.
For schools, by schools, it was designed by Education Buying specifically for use by educational establishments, supported by a number of leading MATs including Painsley Catholic Academy, St Ralph Sherwin Catholic MAT, and Diocese of Westminster Academy Trust.
The framework offers an extensive range of products from our pre-approved and rigorously tested suppliers, including:
• Automated Systems Group (ASL) Ltd
• Ricoh UK Ltd
• Toshiba TEC UK Ltd
• Vision (Automated Systems) Ltd
Can I use it?
This framework is accessible to all educational establishments including primary, secondary and multi-academy trusts in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
To use the agreement:
1. Create a free account or log into Education Buying’s portal
2. Click on the Printer & Copier Framework
3. Request a quotation – this will take you to an online form for you to fill in. It will include details about your school/MAT and your current print set up and usage.
4. Once you have submitted your form, our system will send this to all of the suppliers on the framework. Dependent on the detail you submit, they can either provide a like for like quotation or they will contact the school/MAT to conduct a print audit to ensure that your current set up is sufficient for your requirements.
What are the benefits?
Simplify your Multi-Functional Device procurement using our Multi-Functional Device framework – created specifically for schools & Multi-Academy Trusts (MATs)
- Pre-vetted suppliers ensuring a faster award process
- Suppliers have already been assessed on their capabilities, experience and financial stability
- The framework allows you to avoid going through a lengthy tender or process
- You can access this framework immediately
- Covers small desktop devices to multi-functional devices