What is it?
The Education Buying School Supplies Framework Agreement is a compliant way to access great pricing on stationery, office essentials and educational supplies for your school or MAT.
For schools, by schools, it was designed by Education Buying specifically for use by educational establishments, supported by a number of leading MATs including Painsley Catholic Academy, St Ralph Sherwin Catholic MAT, and Diocese of Westminster Academy Trust.
The framework offers an extensive range of products from our pre-approved and rigorously tested suppliers, including:
Lot 1 – Stationery and Office Essentials
Lot 2 – Education Supplies
Can I use it?
Any educational establishment within the UK can use the framework agreement. This includes primary and secondary schools, multi-academy trusts, further education and higher education organisations. Our suppliers have delivery facilities the length and breadth of the country.
Follow the 3 simple steps:
1. Simply create an account or log into Education Buying’s portal
2. Click on the Stationery Framework
3. Register with the supplier(s) of your choice
It is free to all users registered with Education Buying.
What are the benefits?
This Schools Supplies framework agreement offers you the best service and value for money through:
- Customer choice (customers are free to choose what to buy, how to buy and who they buy from)
- Excellent value for money across a whopping core basket of over 300 everyday items
- Compliance (PCR 2015 and regulatory compliant agreement)
- No delivery charges
- Sustainability, social value and SECR reporting
- Administrative benefits in invoice efficiencies, including consolidated invoicing options
- Some suppliers can offer EDIs with finance and MIS systems
- A “safer schools” policy regarding delivery restrictions in place with all suppliers