We work with the school and the supplier to ensure that the contract is being fulfilled.
We can support you to performance manage large and complex contracts and audit activities to ensure that the contract is working for both you, the customer and the supplier. We can help with KPIs and SLA changes, variations and represent you at formal contract meetings.
We would typically follow a process similar to the following:
- Review the contract(s) to understand the scope of the work, the pricing, the timeline, and any other relevant details.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) that will be used to measure the supplier’s performance against the contract requirements. This may include metrics such as timeliness, quality of work, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the supplier’s performance against the KPIs on an ongoing basis. This may involve regular check-ins with the supplier, reviewing progress reports, and assessing any issues that arise.
- If the supplier’s performance falls short of the KPIs or the requirements of the contract, the consultant would work with the school and supplier to identify and address the issues. This may involve revising the contract, renegotiating the pricing, or terminating the contract if necessary.
- We would facilitate communication between both parties to ensure engagement throughout the contract period. This may involve regular status updates, progress reports, and meetings with key stakeholders.
- If the school needs to change the scope of the work or the requirements of the contract, we would work with the supplier to manage the change request process.
- We would ensure that the supplier is complying with all of the terms and conditions of the contract, including any legal or regulatory requirements.
- At the end of the contract period, we would evaluate the supplier’s overall performance against the KPIs and the requirements of the contract. This may involve preparing a final report that summarises the results and provides recommendations for future contract management.
Your next steps
Your key contact:
Education Business Manager
Victoria has a passion for helping MATs and schools achieve their goals of cost savings and compliance.
Start your contract management
Your first step along the journey of letting us manage your contracts is to fill out the form below. We will get back in touch with you to arrange a video call to explain more and answer any questions you have.