Our training solutions are suitable for any level of expertise and can be delivered on-site or remotely
Delivered by experienced and qualified procurement professionals, we offer a range of training topics:
- Critical stages of the procurement process
- Management and mitigation of commercial, contractual, and operational risk in procurement
- Achieving best value –best practice procurement skills to make efficiencies and maximise value for money
- Social Value Procurement – achieve environmental, social, and economic outcomes
- Tendering – including selection and evaluation of suppliers
- Dynamic Purchasing Systems – the benefits, risks and how to implement them
- Contract Management and Supplier Relationship Management
- Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Awareness training for staff who have some purchasing responsibility
- Procurement policy, process, and strategy
To compliment the training support given, we will provide to you a suite of template procurement documents which you can easily adapt to use for your procurement needs.
Your next steps
Your key contact:
Education Business Manager
Victoria has a passion for helping MATs and schools achieve their goals of cost savings and compliance.
Start your procurement training
Fill out the form below to discuss your training needs. We will get back in touch with you to arrange a video call to explain more and answer any questions you have.