Education Buying's free webinar series
Welcome to our free webinar series dedicated to advancing procurement practices in education. Join our experts as they share insights on cost-effective sourcing, contract management, regulatory compliance and much more!
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or new to procurement, our webinars offer practical tips and industry-specific guidance. Stay ahead in educational procurement—register now for valuable insights and innovative solutions.
Specifications and expertise in procurement
- Learn about types of specifications
- Identify the right specification for your procurement
- Start preparing your specification
- Practical tips on writing specifications for catering and cleaning
Friday 2nd February 2024 10 am - 10.30 am
Competitive tenders and procurement processes
- Types of school tenders
- How to prepare for running a new tender
- What to include in your tender documents
- Ensure best outcomes for your school
Friday 15th March 2024 10 am - 10.30 am
Frameworks and DPS: Making informed procurement choices
- What are frameworks & DPSs?
- How they can help you with: time and cost savings, ensuring compliance, competitive pricing, streamlined procurement
Friday 10th May 2024 10 am - 10.30 am
Managing contracts and suppliers: Maximising contract performance
- Contract management: best practices
- Transforming contracts into assets
- Contract management dos and don'ts
Friday 21st June 2024 10 am - 10.30 am